Monday, September 22, 2014

Facebook!

I just wanted to make that the subject of this email because I didn't know what to put there, and I thought it would be funny if everyone saw that and thought that I was going to be using Facebook now. I'm not, yet. But the time is coming soon where I will have an ipad and I will probably use Facebook a little bit for missionary purposes only. Really what I wanted to say is that the Georgia Atlanta Mission has a Facebook page. Every time we have meetings there is someone walking around with a camera. So, check it out. I'm sure there's some pictures of me on there. You can probably find it if you search for Georgia Atlanta Mission.
 
Being in a Trio is great. We all get along good and life is good. There is always something to learn and improvement to be made. It can get really overwhelming sometimes. I can see how much I don't know, how much I need to learn, and I just wish I could know it all.
 
I feel like my emails are a little preachy. I'm sorry if they are and if you don't like that. I'll try to do better at telling storys.
 
Have a great week!
Elder Harmon
 
I don't know if you can read the bumper sticker but I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment