Monday, September 29, 2014

Re: General Conference

hey man whats up?
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Levi Harmon <levi.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:
This weekend we have the opportunity to listen to the Prophet! Thomas S. Monson who has been called of God is the Prophet at this time. Like Adam, Abraham, Noah, and Joseph Smith, Thomas S. Monson is the man whom God has appointed to lead and guide his Church. What he will say to us will be inspired and his message will come from God. I don't know about you, but I want to hear what he has to say! Whether you listen or watch it, don't miss General Conference. Invite your neighbors and your friends to come and share in this experience with you. General Conference is not just for members of the church, it is for the world.
 
Also, I don't know if you have heard of the movie "Meet the Mormons," but I think it's coming out soon. I don't know very much about it and I'm not sure if we will be able to watch it, but I want to see it really bad! My Stake President right now, President Sullivan,is one of the main characters (I'm not sure what to call it) in the movie. I've only met him once but he is really cool. He speaks Portuguese.
 
Have a great week everyone.
 
Elder Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment