Monday, October 20, 2014

Transfers...

This morning we got news of what's happening this transfer, which is on Wednesday. Both Elder Bradshaw and I will be transferred. Elder Martinez is going to stay in this area for his last six weeks of his mission. Elder Bradshaw is going to become a District leader and he will be in an English area speaking English. He doesn't like that very much but he will be a good District leader.
 
I'm just going. It's kinda hard to leave this area and all the people I have grown to love. The members are so great in this branch! And we have been working with so many great people! When we got into this area we didn't have hardly anyone to work with, and now we have so many families that have been prepared and are ready!! It is sad to know that I won't be able to be here and help them follow Christ. But at the same time I know that they will be in good hands and that there are other people who I can serve.
 
We had Dia de los Nacciones on Saturday! It turned out really good and was a lot of fun. None of our investigators came, which was a bummer. But some of the members brought their founds and we were able to talk with them. Also, on Sunday Ernesto Rodriguez brought a friend who was really excited to learn. The members here are super awesome.
 
Anyways, I'll fill y'all in next week.
Be Happy and Smile
 
Elder Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment