Monday, June 8, 2015

Lake Jodeco

This week feels like a blur. It's all just going by so fast. I'm getting to know Elder Jones a little better. That's one of the great things about being on a mission. You have to learn how to get along and live with someone. So that's been great :) At the beginning of my mission when my companion did something I didn't like then I would just try to ignore it. But when that happens I just get super quiet and distracted from everything and I can't focus at all. But Elder Jones and I are working harder together then I've worked in any other companionship. I love it.

We finally were able to see the Sevilla Family. They have a boy, I think he is 11, that is deaf. It's a lot of fun to try and talk to him. He gets so happy. I wish I knew ASL, someday I will learn it. I'm really impressed with the parents. They are both really smart and understand everything so well.

The branch is amazing. We had a "linger longer" yesterday and it was really good. Since it was fast sunday everyone brought food and we all broke our fast together after church.
The treck was this last week for the youth and they all bore their testimonies about it.

All is well.

Elder Harmon

1019 Marquis Way
Morrow, GA 30260

No comments:

Post a Comment