Monday, July 6, 2015

Cleaning and such

I consider myself a clean person. I like things to be neat and organized and have tried to keep things clean my whole mission. I'm very grateful to have a companion that likes to be clean as well.
Ever since Elder Graf has gotten into the apartment he has been cleaning like crazy. I didn't realize that our apartment was so dirty. It looked clean, but Elder Graf wanted it deep cleaned! As we've deep cleaned our apartment I've realized how easy it had become for me to get a little lazy. Not just in cleaning but in my life. I've had to do some inner searching and begin to deep clean my-self. Sometimes we feel like we have to just keep driving and driving and driving but if we never take time to check the engine and make sure it has all the fluids it needs and is running clean, then we are going to break down.

Oh, I almost forgot. We met the new mission president this week. President Foote. He is so loving and kind! I'm very excited to serve under him. His words of advice, "see the good in the world and in yourself."

 
Elder Harmon

1019 Marquis Way
Morrow, GA 30260

No comments:

Post a Comment