Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Keep the Commandments.

I can't believe how fast that week just flew by!
We saw Celeste and Jiovanni again. I wanted to talk to Jiovanni a little more because he listens when we come by but he's kept himself pretty quiet. The spirit was strong. Jiovanni opened up a little bit. I was hoping he would tell us about how his family is against him listening to us and coming to church, because I know that that is a problem, but instead he talked about how he never got an answer when he prayed. I know that one day he will join the church with Celeste, it just might take a little time.

We have a lot of people we are working with who have drug and alcohol addictions. It is super super hard. It ruins peoples lives, takes away their agency, traps them, and destroys families. My testimony of the Word of Wisdom is strong. Living and following the commandments of God truly brings freedom.

Have a great week!

Elder Harmon

Fotos:
1) Exchanges with Elder Brede
2-3) Bad bug bite? Nope, It's Poison Ivy. Nasty stuff.
4) Saying bye to Fausta and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment