Monday, August 18, 2014

I Love To See The Temple!

We went to the Temple last Tuesday and it was wonderful! It truly is the House of the Lord and I wish I could've stayed there forever. I have pictures but I forgot my camera in the car.
Oh, by the way I will have a car my entire mission (not trying to rub it in or anything Elder Harmon the older). But since we have to find the places where Hispanics are and can't just go anywhere we get cars.
Other than that everything is awesome! We are teaching two families wonderful families!
 
Family 1 (don't know their last name yet)
Dominga - a single mother with
Paula - 16
Arianna - 10-13ish
Steven 10-13ish
Alison: 5 or 6
 
They are wonderful and ready to make changes in their lives.
 
The Gallardos
Santos
Sonia
7 hijas (daughters) I still need to learn their names.
 
I Love You All. Have a great week.
 
Elder Harmon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment