Monday, February 23, 2015

Transfers

This week is transfer week. I'm staying here in Sweetwater :) I love it here and I love the people. Elder Taufa is leaving. He's kinda ready to leave. He's been here as long as I've been on my mission. I'm going to miss him though. We learned a lot together and he taught me a lot. He's a good missionary.
I was kinda hoping to train, I guess every missionary wants to train, but I wont be. That's alright though because I know that that would be really hard.
I'm starting to understand how important the "small and simple things" are. It is so important to pray and to read your scriptures. Say your prayers and read your scriptures and your testimony will grow!

Elder Harmon

--
Elder Harmon

714 Rocky Ridge Blvd.
Douglasville, GA  30134



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment