Monday, September 14, 2015

"Marriage Counseling"

We went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders on Thursday. I learned a lot from Elder Alade about Personal revelation. How comforting is it to know that we have a loving Heavenly Father? He wants to help us, He wants to guide us, and He wants us to enjoy ourselves and be successful! We just have to make sure we keep communication with Him.

On Friday we had an emergency exchange with one of the companionship's in the District. They needed "Marriage Counseling" as they called it. I've come to the conclusion that man and man just weren't made to live together. One of the hardest things of being a missionary is having a companion that is so different than you and having to work hard and work together. Not easy. But you sure do learn a lot.

I'll keep this one short. I love y'all and I know God lives! I've felt the Spirit, I've seen the blessings of following promptings and felt the regret of wishing I had. May we all make the time to talk with God and recognize his love and guidance in our lives.

con mucho amor,

Elder Harmon

1019 Marquis Way
Morrow, GA 30260

No comments:

Post a Comment