Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Hollanday!

Elder Jeffery R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles traveled to Georgia this past weekend. On Friday night he spoke to all the Sisters of the state of Georgia. On Saturday Morning he addressed all the missionaries of the Georgia Atlanta Mission and Georgia Atlanta North Mission, over 400 missionaries.

This was my first experience to be in the presence of an Apostle, and I wasn't disappointed. Elder Holland was funny but focused, loving and firm, and he taught with power and authority. I wish I could just tag along with him for a week, or even a day. He is a spiritual giant. I testify that God has again called Prophets and Apostles on the earth.

This week is Transfer week. Elder Blake will be going home to Saint George. I'm going to miss him a lot. These past two transfers have flown by so fast. The branch is sad to see him leave. He has made a HUGE difference here and affected the lives of many.

I'm going to be training a new missionary! I'm really excited. He already speaks fluent Spanish, but his call was to serve english. So it will be a little bit of a surprise to him. I hope he can't speak english very well.

Love yall!
 
Elder Harmon

450 S Peachtree Pkwy Apt R303
Peachtree City, Ga  30269

No comments:

Post a Comment