Monday, December 7, 2015

A Beautiful time of Year

It has been so beautiful here in Georgia. I can hardly believe how nice the weather is and it is December!

This Christmas time is so exciting for everyone in the branch. We have parties and programs and everyone is putting up decorations and trees. I just can't wait to go caroling!

I loved the Christmas Devotional last night. For those of you who weren't able to watch it I'm sure you can find it on lds.org. It was powerful.

Yesterday we had our "break-the-fast" after Church. It was wonderful! I've absolutely grown in love with the people here in this branch.

Love yall,

Elder Harmon
450 S Peachtree Pkwy Apt R303
Peachtree City, Ga  30269


Pics:
1-3) Basically everyone in our district had a birthday in November and mine is in December, so we celebrated.
4-5) Everyone in Peachtree City owns a golfcart because there are paths that lead everywhere. This is definantly the coolest one I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment