Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!

I hope y'all had a great Christmas. I know I did. Elder Orellana spent a lot of our time this past week caroling to everyone we know. It was a great way for Elder Orellana to meet all the members and jump right in to everything. I am constantly impressed with Elder Orellana and the special spirit he has. He is sensitive to every spiritual experience that we have. I've realized that I have begun to take them for granted.

Patricia expressed to us some problems she has with some of the commandments. He baptism has been postponed and we are working with her on that. Patricia is such a good person and I'm sure that as she comes to understand the blessings of the gospel, namely peace, happiness, eternal life with your family; then she will make the steps to repent and live the commandments.

Have a Happy New Year!

​ 
Elder Harmon

450 S Peachtree Pkwy Apt R303
Peachtree City, Ga  30269

No comments:

Post a Comment