Monday, January 12, 2015

Transfers...

This week is transfer week!! But both Elder Taufa and I are staying here in Sweet Water!!!! I thought for sure that I was going to get a new companion. But I get to continue serving with Elder Taufa which is awesome! We've been companions since October and we're on the same page! We both know the area, we know who we are working with, and we have the same desire to work hard and serve with all our hearts. We both love the people and I'm super excited for these next few weeks!
I love my mission! Something that's going on right now is Elder Taufa and I are trying to make our area a little smaller. We work from the edge of Atlanta all the way to Alabama. This week was the first time either of us went out to a city called Carrollton (you can look it up if you want) that is super far and out towards Alabama. There are a lot of hispanics out there! So it's just kinda fun to try talking to the Mission President and his assistents, and make things happen. This is a marvalous work and a wonder and a lot is happening.

--
Elder Harmon

714 Rocky Ridge Blvd.
Douglasville, GA  30134

No comments:

Post a Comment