Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lake Jodeco!!

I'm here in my new area, Lake Jodeco. It is south of Atlanta. I live in Jonesboro. My new companion is Elder Jones. Elder Jones was in the same district as me in the mtc in Mexico. We have a car and our area is almost as big as Sweetwater, but not quite.
The branch here is amazing! I'm so impressed at how well everyone works and gets things done. I love all the members in Sweetwater but there were only a few people that did anything. Here, everyone's works hard and helps out. It is great. Elder Jones also has a really good work ethic, which is something I am exceedingly grateful for. I've found that I have gotten a little bit lazy in some ways, which isn't good especially on a mission. Elder Jones knows how to work, I love it. He's also helping me out a lot with exercising in the morning because he knows a lot of great work-outs.
I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people. Elder Jones loves working with families so we have a lot of great families we are working with. I'm super excited! I also like the way Elder Jones teaches, some things are a little crazy but he gets people involved and he is focused on really helping them with their conversion.

 
Elder Harmon

714 Rocky Ridge Blvd.
Douglasville, GA  30134

No comments:

Post a Comment