Monday, May 18, 2015

Transfers...

These week is Transfer week and we got the call that I am leaving the Sweetwater area. I have been here for about 7 months, so it wasn't much of a suprise. It is hard however becasue I have gotten close to a lot of the members and I am going to miss them. As well I am really sad that I won't be able to be here for Jeobanni and Celeste's wedding or their baptism. I want to be there so bad. But change is always good and it is really healthy.
 
The other day Victor invited us to one of his friends birthday parties. There was a lot of people there that we had never met and they were all amazed at how well we spoke spanish. It was funny becasue I remember that at the begining of my mission I would've given my right arm for someone to be sincerly impressed with my spanish. People would tell my companion how good his spanish was and I thought, if I can only get to that point I will be happy. Spanish was so hard. But now that I am there I have a different perspective. I see how far I have come, and I see how much more I need to go. I now have new goals and dreams.
Don't keep waiting for the future to be happy. Be Happy Now. If you are not happy now you won't be happy then unless you make a change in yourself.
 
 
 
Elder Harmon

714 Rocky Ridge Blvd.
Douglasville, GA  30134

No comments:

Post a Comment