Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day :)

Mothers Day is a very special day! As a missionary it is even more special. I love my Mom very much.
 
We had a Mothers Day activity/fiesta. It was a lot of fun! When I get home I want to go to a spanish ward becasue they know how to party. They are also really good at dancing. They are just natural at it. Jeobanni and Celeste came. I think they throughly enjoyed themselves. I told Jeobanni, "see, you two could have a wedding here just like this." He laughed and told Celeste, because she couldn't hear me, and she got a big grin on her face and lifted up her hand to show us the ring she had on her finger! We are super excited! They also talked to her son on skype the other day. We haven't talked to her since but I'm hoping that he gave them a lot of encouragement.
 
The gospel is true. We live in such a wonderful time! We are living through the Restoration! Right now we are the Lords army and we are spreading the good news of the Gospel to everyone. The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored! We have living day Prophets and Apostles! We have living day revelation and miracle! We have Priesthood Power, the power of God and the Authority to use it. What a Marvelous Work and a Wonder!! May we share it with everyone!
 
I love you all!

 
Elder Harmon

714 Rocky Ridge Blvd.
Douglasville, GA  30134



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment